The good weather has finally arrived to Cambridge with temperatures up to 28 degrees over the bank holiday weekend. Make the most of the weather as it won’t stay good for long ….Get out and about in Cambridge. Here’s a few ideas of things to do.
- The Cambridge Beer Festival – http://www.cambridgebeerfestival.com From 22nd – 27th May the Cambridge Beer Festival is on at Jesus Green. Enjoy some beers, cheeses and food stalls whilst chilling in the sun. Don’t miss it!
- Open Air Film Week – Head to the Red Lion pub in Grantchester and sit outside and watch a film on the big screen. You can watch classics sich as Dirty Dancing, Top Gun, Back to the Future and Moulin Rouge. Don’t forget to get tickets in advance at http://www.wegottickets.com
- Next weekend (3rd June) it’s the annual Strawberry Fair on Midsummer Common. Live music, arts and crafts, food stalls and all with free entry. http://strawberry-fair.org.uk/
- The outdoor swimming pool at Jesus Green is now open. Students swim for £3.30.
- Take a punt down the down river whilst you enjoy the sun and the Cambridge sites