The School: London
Select English, London operates out of two lovely Victorian buildings in Crystal Palace, London. One building houses all of the classrooms and offices and the other building is the school residence including the school cafeteria and a beautiful garden.
What makes Select English, London special?
- Many Host families live within walking distance of the school.
- School Residence - two doors from the school-available all year.
- The school is in a lovely, green residential part of London.
- Select English is a family owned school with a friendly and caring atmostphere.
- Structured weekly syllabus and a high standard of teaching.
The school has 12 bright and airy classrooms all appropriately equipped for effective language teaching.
Our reception is open Monday - Friday between 08.30 and 17.00. Our staff are very approachable and are always available to help students with enquiries regarding tuition, accommodation or excursions.
The school has a lovely cafeteria located in the school residence. It is open Monday - Friday for all students between 09.45 and 13.30. We serve a variety of hot and cold lunches, as well as drinks and snacks.
Our computer room is equipped with 12 computers with broadband internet. Use of computers is free of charge and available between 08.30 and 17.00. There is free wireless internet available throut the school.
The school has a beautiful garden where students can socialise during breaks. There is outdoor seating available.
Our staff are happy to help you with any questions you have about the school, classes, registration, accommodation, course payment and visa applications.